Investment Real Estate in Charleston, SC
Active Investment & 1031 Exchange Property Listings
- Multifamily Investment Properties
- All island-based properties, many currently used as vacation rentals
- Procured list of vacation rental below that are currently generating income and we have the owner-provided financials in-hand (Updated 11/27)
- What is a 1031 Exchange?
Share your info and we’ll be in touch
Income-Producing Vacation Rentals ($MM):
Income-Producing Vacation Rentals ($600,000 to $1M):
Income-Producing Vacation Rentals (<$600,000):
- 5802-Palmetto-Drive/Isle-Of-Palms $595K
- 5804-Palmetto-Drive/Isle-Of-Palms $569K
- 44-Fairway-Dunes-Lane/Isle-Of-Palms $525K
- 2909-Atrium-Villa/Seabrook-Island $429K
- 45-Mariners-Cay-Drive/Folly-Beach $364K
- 1126-Ocean-Boulevard/Isle-Of-Palms Unit 111 $295K
- 1126-Ocean-Boulevard/Isle-Of-Palms Unit 203 $285K
- 1126-Ocean-Boulevard/Isle-Of-Palms Unit 109 $275K
- 1126-Ocean-Boulevard/Isle-Of-Palms Unit 116 $200K
Real estate listings are “public” information, however, the financials on any given property are confidential. Signed confidentiality and buyers agreement are required prior to providing the financials.
A few value-add points worth sharing…
- Terry is an experienced Commercial Appraiser, where valuing properties by their Income is a core function.
- Any agent can ballpark pie-in-the-sky ‘rental projections’. We can tell you what the ‘real’ numbers say. We maintain a proprietary database with the actual, confidential financials of hundreds of vacation rentals.
- Our list of income producing vacation rental properties covers Kiawah Island, Seabrook Island, Folly Beach, Isle of Palms and Wild Dunes typically ranging from $300,000 to $3,000,000.
- Our small team is the number one producing team in our brokerage for South Carolina and in the top 1% nationally for Realty ONE Group.